Aug 19, 2010

How important do you have to be before your murder classifies as an assassination?

Again I have no idea what to blog about. Give me a break I'm going for my 19th day in a row here. So I will ask a few questions that I hope will make you wonder, at least for a little while.

How important do you have to be before your murder classifies as an assassination?

Why is the singular of feet foot, but the singular of sheep not shoop?

Why is phonetic not spelled the way it sounds?

What horribly cruel person put an s in the word lisp?

Doesn't the number of syllables in the word dyslexia make it difficult for dyslexics to pronounce?

There is a crime novelist named Karen Slaughter. No relevance I just thought you might find it amusing. Doubt it's her real name though.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.