Aug 31, 2010

Has it really been a month already?

This is the final post in my everyday posting, but in no way is it my final post ever. If anything making myself write at least once a day, even if it wasn't meaningful, has made me more confident with my writing. I don't think it is a secret that I want to make writing part of my profession in some way or another. The term 'writer' is old hat though. I prefer 'literary rock star'. It will catch on I'm sure.

Now while I will not be posting every day without precedent, I will be sure to post at least 3 times a week. Maybe more if I feel like it. This whole blogging business is much fun and it gives me a whole new way to procrastinate.

I mean in addition to reading, watching TV, going on various websites such as facebook, IMDB.com and mylifeisaverage.com, drawing, practicing my aim with a Nerf gun, putting a whole box full of paperclips together to make an epic chain that stretches right across the room, pulling the paperclip chain apart, drawing faces on the eggs in the refrigerator. . . .



All in all I am proud to have accomplished the blog every day thing, even if I did miss a day or two and had to go back. . . I still feel accomplished.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.