1. Popping bubble wrap. Bubble wrap is like cheap effective therapy.
2. When you open a can of pringles and the wonderful smell of it escapes the package.
3. When you whistle the first few bars of a really old TV theme and someone nearby joins in.
4. Having a song in your head that, rather than bothering you with it's presence, makes you feel great.
5. Finding a nice spot that is close enough to walk to from home, but far enough from civilisation to give you the feeling of being alone in the world.
6. The moment when you wake up on Saturday morning and realise you don't have to get out of bed.
7. When you have a book that you literally can't put down because it is so good.
8. When an old song comes on the radio during a long bus trip and you aren't the only one singing along.
9. Walking in the rain without being cold.
10. Stealing spoonfuls of ice cream, nutella etc. from the kitchen when no one is watching.
11. Unexpected good moods.
12. Discovering 1000awesomethings.com, reading through them and smiling at the fact that someone can name 1000 little pleasures life has to offer.
13. Having a longer 'awesome things' list than your 'annoying things' list.