Aug 8, 2010

3:30, on Saturday afternoon, I saw the movie 'Inception' at the cinema. It was beyond AWESOME.

I have to say thank you to the Magical Facepunch blog for recommending this movie. I also would like to say that if you are expecting me to tell you all about this wonderful film, you may be a tad disappointed.

If I meet someone that can explain the plot without giving away key points in the story or confusing the person they are talking to, I will be impressed beyond belief. Then I will wonder if the person explaining it was really there, or if I was actually dreaming and the person was a projection of my own thoughts. Kidding. I better stop typing or I might give away the movie before you go and see it.

-Rach


ps. Alyssa, the comment thing isn't working because of a problem with the site. Apparently it is being fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.