Mar 15, 2011

needalifeneedalifeneedalifeneedalifeneedajob

So I was talking to someone the other day and we somehow got on to the subject of "why did the first person to eat a pineapple think to do so?" I mean they are spiney and don't look like a fruit. So from this subject I naturally brought up the story of Albert the pineapple and even showed them some of the Albert photos on my phone. As I told them the tale of Albert and how I walked around the place with this pineapple in my handbag with a pair of sunnies wrapped around it, I realised something that has been noted and has been brought up and is quite apparent to me but is now painfully obvious:

I Need A Life.

And A Job.

RachOddSocks

1 comment:

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.