Mar 9, 2010

YeahEyeThoughtSo

Well I guess i should write something. That is after all the purpose of one of these things. I suppose if anyone at all even stumbles apon this they would expect some form of writing to entertain them. Thats all anyone ever expects wheather they know it or not we are all expecting life to throw some interesting thing at us as incentive to stay.

"Hey life my dayly routine is getting a little dry, mind giving me some entertainment? If you do i won't cancel my membership!" I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. You can't get something for nothing. You want entertainment? Say yes to the occasional oppertunity rather than rationalising it.

Before i go on with this pointless writing i would like to point out that i'm doing this for my benifit. I am not pointing fingers i am not trying to tell everyone that they aren't living right I'm just writing down what shows up in my head. For once i'd like to see my thoughts. I'm not going to say my name unless i get bored or decide i don't feel like hiding but for now i won't.

I'm not sure how this whole thing is gonna go. To be honest i only started it because i don't like the idea of a diary. I am into writing and i don't see the point in writing something no one will see. The point is i don't know where this will go it might vary from day to day and there is no way i will write one every day. There are just some things that you need to let out.

Sometimes i think i don't belong, that i'm out of place, that the world just isn't where i can be. I guess it would be nice to know that i'm not the only one. These might sound like pathetic scribblings of a lonely idiot that discovered a lonely corner of internet that hasn't been seen and probably won't, but this isn't just another damn story. This is what i think. This is what i mean. Have you noticed that when people are themselves they don't say what they mean but when they are someone else they are free to?

Yeah, I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.