Dec 16, 2010

Things I don't have to do for 6 weeks or so

I don't have to do homework, write essays,
wear a skirt,
wake up before 8 in the morning,
google anything to do with World War 2,
wear black polishable shoes,
go down Mumford Street,
make a packed lunch,
listen to someone talk about sedimentary rocks,
take notes on what someone is saying,
pretend to be interested in geographic statistics,
miss my favorite TV show on account of it airing late on a 'school night',
stop playing zombie games in order to work on assignments,
stop playing zombie games in order to go to bed and wake up on time,
stop playing zombie games,
or say the phrase "I'd better go to bed, I have school tomorrow."

I love holidays.

RachOddSocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.