Sep 20, 2011

Well here comes home work

Yeah haven't written anything on here for a while. I currently have an English assignment that is to be written in the context of an article written for a blog so I thought I'd write it on my actual blog. The assignment is to write a 500-700 word recommendation for a blog arguing for or justifying the value of the classic novel To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I do agree that this novel has value. I do not think it is a very good read. What can I say, it is a childhood story mixed with a court drama. Being an avid reader of Jodi Picoult I have high standards for books involving court dramas. Anyway I better get on with the actual assignment instead of furthering my procrastination with dreams of throwing TKAMB out the car window on my way to the book shop where there is a copy of Mercy by Jodi Picoult waiting to be purchased. I will own and read that book one day. One day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Perhaps you would like to comment about soup? No? OK whatever works for you.